Social media can bring people together, it's good but on the other hand, eliminates them from actual social life. We are so active on our social media platform and we skip to active in our real life, no wonder majority of people are depressed. 
Can you count on your fingers how many times you have sat without your phone?
I am pretty sure some of us can't even count.
I know the phone is our toilet partner too. think about it.                                                      



I know I know you have been giving silly excuses to yourself to use your phone, some of us might be decided not to use the phone but they end up using it. so, you might be thinking I don't have control over myself I am a stupid human.
However, it's not your fault, The phone is designed like that you consume endlessly.
So, what to do now you might be thinking?
Start with baby steps, remember you can't change the world in a day. 
   
 Reminder:
You don't need your phone in the bathroom.
You don't need your phone when you go for a walk.
You don't need your phone to eat. 
You don't need your phone to sleep.
You don't need your phone to hang out with friends.

     "Your phone is not part of you so don't         make it part of everything."

-10:18 AM


 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How can someone do this to me?

Living in a Facade.